Thursday, August 31, 2006

What!? MORE. Art.

I told cam to take a pic of this building. He did. :-)


Me getting personal with Van Gogh.



More of his awesome textures.

Picasso's Red Period.


Cezanne: another genius.

Isn't Vermeer the best!? These pictures surely don't do him justice, and these arent my favorite of his...but still. Breathtaking. His light and composition.

After hitting up the Met....we went to the frick. And they don't let you take pics in there or I promise there would be some for you to enjoy. :-0

After lunch we hit up SoHo...and I got some sneaks and then it was off to Century 21 where I scored a great Kate Spade bag. Its kelly green and its big enough to fit all my folders in for interviewing!



After shopping and before dinner we took a little break in the park by city hall. Cam did his thang and got some great pics.

We ate dinner at Blue Ribbon Cafe in West Village...(?) I think...haha. Anyway, I had the lobster...so good! I have a pic of it somewhere and I'll post. One of the best things about Wednesday night was Ms. Katie Clifford was in town for some business meetings so we got to meet up and play for a bit...although I wasn't much fun b/c I felt like I had walked all over Manhattan! We got some good pics though...of course.




I just finished packing up my room. I CANT WAIT TO MOVE TOMORROW. I can't even tell you...anyway I just HAD to post before I moved since I dont know if I can steal internet over the weekend...so I might not be online for a bit, but don't worry! I'm alive!

Enjoy the weekend...

2 comments:

k8 said...

aw, it sure was fun to see you even if it was only for a little bit.

good luck with the big move m'dear. i'm expecting a blog report on your awesome new digs!

Lauren said...

oh my are you an art expert or what?? i have never been too into it, but all your posts on art have inspired me to get a move on.
can't wait to see you soon!