Monday, August 21, 2006

Boredom.

It's quite a fleeting feeling in my life, but right now I'm feeling it. I think its because I'm recovering from a weekend jam packed with activities and I look at my open schedule tomorrow and I have to say, I'm a little sad about it. Sure, there are plenty of things to do. yet I feel bored.

I love how I'm going to look at this post two weeks from now and laugh at how insane I was to think that I wished I was back in school. *sigh*

But then I remember, life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

3 comments:

CoCo said...

This is by far my FAVORITE post of all time. :)

I used to wish that everyday was a Ferris B. day, but then I realized how draining that would be.

kt said...

So, let's go to the art institute, yo.

k8 said...

are you laughing yet at your post on boredom???

update! update! we demand an update!