Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Too many things to write about.



Random pic. haha.

On my run today i figured out something. My best thoughts come while I'm running. No joke. If only I had one of those microsoft programs that could translate the thoughts in my brain to typing on the computer I would be able to have the best blog ever. I don't mean to sound pompous. Its just true.


So many of you have been wondering, why hasn't she updated her blog? Good question. This morning when I viewed my blog (yes, I view my own blog. just to make sure I don't sound idiotic) I kept refreshing it b/c I swore I had posted something later than chi-town. My apologies.
As my friend said today, "I'm sick of looking at your chicago pictures." So here you go.

California pics.

Nana and the girls skipping down to Carmel beach:



Is he not the cutest thing alive? :


Yes, that is my sister. She's gorgeous, huh?:


My sister's fam minus her husband:



Mom, james, me:


My mom loves me. awww:



Haley summed up exactly how i felt on the way home:

No comments: