Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Golf and Burgers. Pretty Damn Awesome.

Okay, sorry for the swear. I just had to. It was THAT good. Once again, my brother's camera proves its awesomeness on our FHE night that included one of the greatest burger places that starts with an F and then a round of hitting balls at the double decker driving range. I love Saugus.



We knew it was good night when we had the prettiest sunset on the way out from Boston.


Cousin Jeremy is eyeing the menu at Fuddruckers.


Me ordering.


Jeremy still making up his mind and Liz looks ticked. haha. Little did she know that she was about to experience a delicious feast.


jeremy ordering/paying.


hmm...aqua.


Jeremy's burger close up.


Bite.


One of my favorite pics in the whole photo shoot.


Close up of jeremy's plate after finishing the burger.


Liz and her birthday.


I took this series.


Nuff said.



Liz looks on.



This guy sat right behind us. Typical saugus patron of fine foods.



After Fuddruckers we hit up the double decker golf range right behind the restaurant. Check out my hot swing. haha.


That was me hitting the ball. How cool is Cam's camera?


Cameron has a hot swing too.


Jeremy has a hot swing too.


Cam and Jeremy having a hitting contest.


After golf, Target. One of my favorite places in the whole world. Jeremy took a nice little ride. Cameron is acting the proud parent.


Im trying to find what i needed while cam is enjoying the ride. I love it.



We found the halloween costumes.


Also one of my favorite pics.

5 comments:

CoCo said...

Gilbert Grape (or what's eating Cameron Wheeler) should be the tag line of your last photo.

kt said...

k. this post was waaaaaay too long in coming. and yes there is a double meaning in that. most definitely a double meaning.

Brian said...

So...who won the driving contest?

ANJ said...

typical wheeler family fun. gotta love it.

k8 said...

**sigh** Fudrucker's in Saugus. Such good memories.