Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The View from the Afternoon...(or Early Evening)

So if you haven't heard...I have an amazing private roofdeck at my new place. And by amazing, I mean amazing. Its so amazing that my roommate slept on it two nights in a row although she froze both times. I just had to post the pics that I took when the sun was setting last week. The view is so beautiful I wanted to cry. My bro took some with his kick-a camera as well but he hasn't sent them yet.

Enjoy!Cambridge Skyline


The Hancock and the Pru.
All the other tops of the roofs that surround us...


Mass Ave Bridge and you can barely see the law school in the background...I like to keep my distance.

4 comments:

kt said...

here's to apartments with stunning views !!!

k8 said...

OK, I officially experienced some homesickness for Boston looking at these. It's a wonder you ever LEAVE that roofdeck.

Anonymous said...

And yet, people who live in Massachusetts often ask me why I left Indiana to come here.

Brian said...

Chim chimeny, chim, chimeny, chim chim chirooo. I think you should make a music video up there with that song. It'd at least be a good excuse to run around those roof tops with those cool chimney sweeps.