Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My Nieces are Cuter Than Yours....Sorry.


I just finished watching The Hills and Bed of Roses and I got on a major sugar high from having a butterscotch dip cone. So I'm wired listening to Minus the Bear -- my fav band of all time...thanks Mike! anyway so I was looking through pictures and I found these adorable ones of my nieces. I had to post them. I feel somehow that my nieces are evidence that my family has good genes. And I feel really good about the fact that Haley, the younger niece, looks exactly like I did when I was little. I can only pray my kids will be this cute. Seriously.





4 comments:

ANJ said...

yes, and they are quite the little hams too :) but i have to say that my neice takes the cake. . . please refer to

http://camieandmatt.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_camieandmatt_archive.html

for proof :)

ANJ said...

okay, guess that didn´t work out too well. you could just go to camieandmatt.blogspot.com and then to the may archives, to see what your little people are running up against :)

Whits said...

I think I still win. Sorry.

CoCo said...

i like the second to last picture best. holy cuteness. and i'm NOT family so i don't have to say that.