Tuesday, July 25, 2006

California in T-minus 3 days....

Thats right, after an 8 month hiatus, I'll will be returning to my homeland.

Things I can't wait for:
1. see my mom's new house...a new pool and hottub!
2. in and out -- first planned stop on the way back from San Jo
3. Haight Asbury district clothing exchanges -- getting stuff for cheapo that is awesome and I get to sell my clothes
4. Stephanie Miner and her SF marathon -- (steph, am I still planning on running a 1/2 with you?)
5. SUNSHINE
6. Santa Cruz beaches...*sigh* And for once I will think the water is WARM. Its all relative.
7. Stanford Ward kiddos!
8. Stacks lumberjack pancakes
9. Peninsula Creamery's chocolate shake
10. FOG. Yes, I do miss it. But its that real ocean smell I miss that comes in at night and you have to get all bundled up when you go to the beach and I miss wearing big hoodie sweatshirts in the summer.
11. PacBell park for a giants game
12. Running the Stanford Dish
13. Spoon and Death Cab concert at the Greek
14. I'm hoping for a TP team renunion
15. Seeing luke, my mom's best friends kitten..awww
16. Did I mention sunshine?

Things I'll miss:

1. Corey Cooper...just don't move!
2. Getting up to Gloucester/Ipswich
3. The inflatable slide
4. Biogen Idec (hahah)
5. Sox games
6. Having lots of free time in boston
7. running along the charles

2 comments:

CoCo said...

:(
as the lovely Mary J. would say ... i get so teary eyed.

k8 said...

the only lame thing about your trip home is that i will be in san fran like two days after you leave. because you+me+haight/ashbury would sort of be like a little dream come true.