Wednesday, July 19, 2006

ARE WE SIX AGAIN? YES.

My niece going down the slide at her 5th bday party in SLC.

Me going down the slide in Watertown, MA.


Inspired by my five-year-old nieces' birthday party, my brother and I went out to Revere Wal-mart and bought ourselves a Six Flags Bonzai Inflatable Waterslide. This isn't your regular kids waterslide, folks. This thing rocks. It comes with its own blower and inflates for the most fun water experience you can have in your backyard (okay that was actually an overstatement, please forgive). But its still AWESOME, anyway, so my friends Corey, Melanie, and Amber were kind enough to allow us to use their backyard to set up the slide. Cam and I just have roofs in the middle of the city...not the best place to set up a slide...anyway. It was SO FUN. And I felt like a kid again. And for sure, we'll do this another Saturday. If only we could set it up at the beach. Oh wait, NE water is freezing cold, thats right, I forgot. Next time we need an extension on the end of it, b/c Cam and I and Corey and Melanie kept falling off the side onto the grass. We'll bring out the slide again this summer, for sure. Ahhh...i LOVE summer!

Cam going for another slide down.

This pic appropriately named: King of the Slide.

3 comments:

CoCo said...

Sick sick fun! We must do it again ... SOON!

k8 said...

it doesn't really seem like you guys should have that much fun without inviting me.

Lauren said...

oh how you make me wish i was back in boston! p-p-p-p-p-lease can we do that FUN stuff next summer!? love it!