Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Watch Out, Montreal

Whitney & Whitney in Boston are going to bust out on the scene.

My roommate brought back her brother's guitar and we both got all giddy about it although neither one of us know anything about playing it. I felt like we were little kids opening up a christmas present and then going "so now what?"

We went to plug the amp in but found that the washer on the outside of the plug somehow fell off. After fixing the part where you plug the amp in, we were back in business. After some amazing power chords, we both realized that the guitar was completely out of tune.

Next step, tuning the guitar.


Whitney also stole a tuner. I had no idea what we were doing. With the online help of my friend Mike, we used Garage Band to try and tune it. Here's us holding up the guitar close to the mic so we could figure out what needed to be tightened up. Turns out the tuner on Garage Band is not all that great, but I think we got it pretty close.

Now we just need to figure out how to play some songs.

And I think we already have the cover to our debut album.

1 comment:

nerak said...

Ha, I love you girls. I would totally buy your album.