Monday, February 25, 2008

Dancin' with Myself

My inbox for text messages is ALWAYS full. My inbox currently lets me keep 56 of them at a time. I hate deleting text messages that are witty, funny, or commemorate an important event (or ones from cute boys). When you send me a text message, 95% of the time my inbox is full and I have to go through my list and figure out which text message I can let go of in order to see yours. I have sometimes missed text messages because my inbox was full (last month my brother was waiting at Logan airport for 30 minutes because I didn't get his text that he had landed).

I got a random text message from my friend Corey last month that said, "let's sink another drink, cuz it'll give me time to think ... maybe the best song ever" I've kept that one for a while, and I will probably continue to hold on to it.

I never get sick of that song. And its one of the most fun to dance to. And now that I'm writing a rough draft of a paper that I really dont care about, I think I'll listen to it over and over again this afternoon.

No comments: