Thursday, October 25, 2007

Love That Dirty Water

No kidding. Tonight on my run as I was crossing the Longfellow Bridge and looking at the Boston skyline, I realized how much I love Boston. I knew I loved it long ago, but it hit me tonight. I do love this city and I finally feel like "boston, you're my home" rings true. It didn't for the first 9 months I lived here, but I'm so glad I feel like that now!

Here's a gem for you right now, and tomorrow I promise to upload the rest of the pics I took tonight. Let's just say I'm so happy the red sox are in the world series, it makes october much more enjoyable. The sox are just so much fun to watch.

2 comments:

k8 said...

i speak with some authority when i say that nothing beats October in a World Series winning Boston. You are one lucky girl!

Lauren said...

whitttt! i love boston tooo! and i think i always have that realization hit home when i am running along the charles. this place is beautiful... on the other hand, i was unable to watch the video (no longer available). xo