Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Wit is back.

When walking home from school on Wednesday I had the sudden urge to start my blog up again. Along with that, I had this post inspire me on that same day, and two of my friends told me they really missed my blog.

So here we go.

I think its September in Boston that gets me so excited about life in general and which is why I had the sudden urge to blog again. Not necessarily that my life hasn't been exciting since March, au contraire...but perhaps I'm open again to having all of you read about it again. And for me, its a lovely way to journal.

5 comments:

Mary George said...

I was about to delete my bookmark for you and low and behold--you are back!!!!

Love you --Mom

Lauren said...

oh my, i am so glad you are back! i need whit's whit in my life. ALSO... i am so glad you love boston as much as me. i can't wait to get back there to play with you! miss you whit!

kt said...

seriously. so happy.

k8 said...

yay!!!! this is great great news : )

Ahas said...

Whit, your blog make sme happy!! It's truly the "Whit" and wisdom of Whitney Wheeler! :) HE HE...LOVE IT