Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm big in Boston.

My dear brother Cameron invited me to go to the Yankees-Red Sox game on Friday night. It was quite a fun game until the 8th, when the yankees got 6 runs. But despite that, Cam and I still made it on Boston.com. Check out this great pic.


To see for yourself...go to
http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/gallery/09_14_07_fenway_scene?pg=16

The guy that is in the green and white striped shirt next to me...he was so funny. Typical New Englander...from Quincy, Irish Catholic, drank alot, die hard sox fan, yankee fan heckler.

It was a great game until I had my heart ripped out and stomped on. But anyway...we still won last night. :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

YOU ARE A STAR!!!!! great photo! i loved this. must have been a killer game.

k8 said...

fenway + wheelers=me homesick for boston