Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Remember that time...

Its 130 and I'm not tired. Here goes nothing. I haven't done this since high school.

Thanks Karren for the email. Woop.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 730 am. darn early morning class.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Used to be diamonds, then I saw Blood Diamond. Now its pearls.
3. Single/married/committed? Single
4. What was the last film you saw at the theater? Dreamgirls
5. What is your favorite TV Show? Greys Anatomy. Its a soap opera but I'm all into it. Sorry I am 14 again.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Banana Strawberry Yogurt and a Granola Bar and an ice cold diet coke
7. What is your middle name? Elizabeth
8. What is your favorite cuisine? I love all of them. Really.
9. What foods do you dislike? Scallops weird me out.
10. Favorite Chips? I have pita chips, tostitos with lime, and whole wheat tositos in my kitchen right now.
ll. Favorite CDs? Too many to name. But, for whole albums, lets just say Achtung Baby by U2 never gets old.
l2. What kind of car do you drive? Silver 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee, my pride and joy really
l3. Favorite sandwich? I'm loving tuna melts lately
14. What characteristics do you despise in others? Gossiping is my latest pet peeve
l5. What are your favorite clothes? I live in zip up hoodies and my lucky jeans.
l6. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Tahiti sounds fabulous right about now.
l7. What color are your eyes? They used to be brown. Now they are brown with a green circle.
l8. Favorite Fashion Brand? j.crew
l9. Where would you want to retire to? Where the grandkids are.
20. Favorite time of day? Dusk. Just right before the sun sets.
2l. Where were you born? Stanford, CA
22. Favorite sport to watch? I really love college basketball. Then football and baseball. Its so hard to choose.
23. Who do you least expect to send this back? I'm posting this baby on the blog.
24. Person you expect to send it back first? N/A
25. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke is my drug of choice.
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I love road trips.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? the first woman in the NBA
28. What is your best childhood memory? skiing with the fam
29. Did you ever skip school? And then get caught? I did a lot my JR and SR year of high school. But mom let me.
30. Who was your best friend in school? Elementary: Georgia, Middle: Megan, High: Kelsey
3l. Piercing? Ear lobes
32. Ever been to Africa? Indeed. Ghana and Togo and hoping to go more places.
33. Ever been toilet papering? I did in fact TP this past Sunday night.
34. Been in a car accident? Yes.
35. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
36. Favorite restaurant? I love oak city bar & grill back home
37. Favorite flower? Roses. Lets be honest.
38. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Boston Red Sox Peanut Butter Nation
39. How many times did you fail your driver's license test? 0
40. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Katie Clifford
41. What store would you choose to max out your credit card? Nieman Marcus
42. Bedtime? 1 or 130 these days
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? N/A
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? 12 peeps...my brother, glo, carolina, mike, richard, lee, carin, amber, mel, meg, sarah
45. What are you listening to right now? Stellastarr*
46. What are your favorite colors? blue & orange
47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero
48. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? the world wide internet
49. Favorite movies? Fletch
50. Favorite book? The Poisonwood Bible, East of Eden

No comments: