Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Only 470 to go....

Although I need to be cramming for my evidence final,

I reached a milestone today in the coke quest...

I have 1400 points!

The leaders are:
1. Corey C.-- 263
2. Janiece J. -- 116
3. Wells M. -- 43
4. Hillary T. -- 40

And I wanted to share with you the excerpt that made it into the family christmas letter. This little paragraph was written by yours truly and it made my little paragraph the biggest in the letter. :D

Following in her fathers and sisters footsteps, Whitney picked up a diet coke habit when she started law school. Fortunately enough, Coca-Cola started a rewards program and Whitney set her sights on the prize of one free year of blockbuster rentals. She only needed to drink 624 bottles of coke. Part of the motivation for the coke quest was last year Cameron received Premier status on United Airlines and got a lot of attention for his achievement. Whitney decided to follow a similar dream by drinking coke. With the help of family (namely her cousin Janiece) and friends (namely Corey), Whitney only has 191 more cokes to go. She wants to thank everyone for all their loving support as she has worked so hard on this goal since March and she will not let you down. She promises.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

191 bottles of diet coke to go, 191 bottles of coke.... GO WHIT GO!

Rachel said...

Shoot, i keep forgetting to give you the ones i have been saving up. When do you need them by?

Whits said...

The contest doesn't close till April 15. I know I'll get 1870 before then, so I"m wondering if I should go for a bigger prize :) Though with the new plasma TV i can't imagine a better prize than one free year of blockbuster rentals. only problem is blockbuster isn't close to my house. :)

Rachel said...

what are the bigger prizes? It depends on what it is, although in the end watching movies on your ginormous plasma tv sounds freakin awesome.