Saturday, December 09, 2006

Blogging In Bed

Its 4:19 AM. I've been an insominac for a little over a week now. Tonight I think takes the cake though. Anyway, I know its from stress and I can't shut my brain off. So here I am blogging in bed. I finally got a wireless router on Wed so I could study in my room and get the internet...I really have quite the set up. So why am I still up? Too much to think about I guess.

1. Exams fast approaching. Figuring out my best game plan in cramming a semester worth of stuff into a couple days. Health Law and Copyright are dominating my thoughts.

2. All these places feel like home. I was thinking about Paris and Ashanti-Mampong, Ghana tonight and how much I miss living abroad. I love how I have lived in various places and all of them feel like home. I miss my friends in Africa. Sometimes I wish I could just quit it all and move there. (now that would be truly crazy).

3. Christmas presents. I'm hung up on what to get my sister and my mom. They have everything!

4. Relationships. Always on my mind late at night. Family, friends, boys, ya know.

5. Skiing. Seriously cant wait for Snowbird/Alta action in a couple weeks. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

6. My Plasma TV. Hoping I can get rid of my other tV to make room for the new one. *sigh*

7. Christmas Concert narration. I'm nervous. Not really.

8. I FORGOT TO PICK UP MY LAW SCHOOL EXAM NUMBER. The registrar's office better have a Plan B for me...

9. Its cold out. Seriously.

10. What do I want for breakfast? I'd really like banana pancakes.

11. Where should I study tomorrow? Boston Public Library, School, here, Cam's place, Starbucks?

12. Where should I go on my run tomorrow.

13. What should we do for January Enrichment?

14. I'm too social. I need to be a hermit for a while.

15. I need to learn copyright. I need to learn copyright.

16. My pillows are fluffy.

17. Man I have a comfortable bed.

18. O rly? Ya rly.

19. Why did I drink 132 oz. of diet coke today? Am I going to get formaldehyde forming in my blood? Is that why my K+ is high?

20. Stephen Colbert is hilarious.

21. I need a car wash.

22. Why do I keep discovering new songs that I love by the dandy warhols?

23. When I get stressed I'm a really reckless driver. I shouldn't drive the next few days.

24. More like weak sauce.

25. I need some melatonin.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

i've been there whit!
i still have to pay tuition for the spring, but i need to convert my canadian money into american first
i still have to finish reading east of eden
what do i have to read for teacher development class?
i have to call my friend working at BR in canada to see if i can work there over the break
i bet my tmobile bill is due soon
i still haven't rsvp'd for the RS choir concert
am i going to go to dinner with the girls tomorrow?
i need to go for a run, but i am afraid of the wind chill
i have to clean the bathrooms
i can't wait to see my family in less than 2 weeks
only one more sunday school lesson for the year, i wonder what it's about?
i need to email the SS pres and tell him i will be gone for a month
man i could really go for a jack-combo (bauer and black)
i am so thirsty
need to get through bruce and borg's cognitive disabilities framework and the assessments
need jen's email to send her the RS handout
need to set up VT with rachel
i can't believe i paid $4 for a bottle of water at the movies last night
i also can't believe i paid $35 for a 5K race and FORGOT about it... speaking of which, i need to see about getting that 'paid-for' tshirt!!
hahahaahahahahahah
thanks for letting me explode!
love you girl! rock those exams!!!

kt said...

oic

k8 said...

ahahahaha! i see why we are friends ; )