Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanks

Just for fun I want to make a list of what I'm thankful for. I indeed have so much to be thankful for, and I find it funny that sometimes I dwell on the things I don't have, which is silly.

  • Sunshine in CA
  • Swedish meatballs with Lingonberries
  • A crisp clear morning in Boston
  • Boloco
  • Runner's high
  • The Charles River
  • Knit beanies
  • Hugs
  • gChat
  • Jetblue TVs
  • Visiting Teaching
  • Friends visiting from CA
  • Cell phones
  • New running shoes
  • Down comforters
  • HDTV & DVR
  • Red Sox
  • My education
  • My job
  • Changing leaves
  • Classic novels
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Heated Seats
  • Hot tubs
  • The Pacific Ocean
  • Oil Paintings
  • Clean Water
  • Kitties
  • Nieces
  • Nephews
  • General Conference
  • Home Teachers
  • Microwaves
  • Skiing & Powder
  • Snowbird & Alta
  • Headbands
  • jcrew.com
  • Blogs
  • ESPN
  • Microsoft Word
  • Cheeseburgers
  • Running Stairs
  • Comfortable jeans
  • Hoodies
  • Pizza
  • Diet Coke
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • Pumpkin pancakes
  • Dangly Earrings
  • Laughter
  • Guitar Hero
  • Dinner Guests
  • Literacy
  • My roommate
  • Clean rooms
  • Ghetto water heaters
  • Stimulating classes
  • Paris
  • Culture in Boston
  • Red brick buildings
  • JP Licks Frozen Yogurt
  • My car
  • The Office
  • The Beatles
  • MoTab
  • Chocolate Coconut Cookies
  • Wet hair when its cold out
  • Pianos
  • Fresh picked apples
  • iTunes and my millions of hours of music
  • Noise canceling headphones
  • The sound of the rain when I'm inside
  • Walking to school when I can step on crunchy leaves
  • The beach (anywhere -- East, West, Carribbean...)
  • NYC & Christmas Lights
  • Game Night
  • Football games
  • Wii Sports
  • Vitamin Water
  • Perrier with Lime
  • Slip on Vans
  • Warm coats / Fleece
  • Born as a citizen of the US
  • Sunday School
  • Prophets
  • Apostles
  • The Book of Mormon
  • The Bible
  • Doctrine & Covenants / Pearl of Great Price
  • Teachings of Joseph Smith
  • The First Vision
  • The Atonement
  • Personal Revelation
  • My testimony
  • Firesides
  • My health
  • My amazing mom
  • My dear brother
  • My dad
  • My sister and her husband and kids
  • Close family friends
  • Charity
  • The Holy Ghost
  • Heavenly Father
  • Jesus Christ

No comments: