Monday, March 05, 2007

Recharging

This weekend was so perfect and it was exactly what I needed. At the last minute I booked a ticket to DC and stayed with my friend Amber. I couldn't have picked a better weekend for the weather (sunny and 60), friends (one of my best friends from growing up was randomly there with a bunch of my other friends), fun (parties, shopping, museums, tours, late night chats, french toast, going out to dinner, etc) and other random things.

I was in such a good mood when I got home. Then the weight of the reading assignments, work, papers, etc came down on me along with the realization that we have mice in our apt.

I'm still smiling about the weekend though. And instead of reading, I watched Laguna Beach. How's that for escapism?

3 comments:

jocie said...

so good to see you. so glad you came. DC loves you.

ANJ said...

come baaaaaaaaaaaack! i don't want to start real life either...

kt said...

awww. I'm so jealous. You and Jocie together. without me. wretched.