Monday, November 20, 2006

Updates!

Many of you have been inquiring as to the state of my life. While I was running today I thought of these few points to update you on:

  • My relationship status: many were confused at the status of my facebook profile. well its true, I'm single again. Which is unfortunate, I really did like this one. Oh well.
  • Job: I'm 98% sure I'm going with a big Palo Alto firm. They're prestigious, they'll spoil me rotten this summer, and they have a patent prosecution practice. I'm kind of tired of waiting on the big Boston firm to get back to me, so as much as I will miss my roofdeck, I know that I'll love to be in CA this summer. Plus, is a roof deck a good reason to accept one offer over another? I don't think so. On second thought, this is my roofdeck we are talking about.
  • Coke points: I'm up to 981 and counting! Coke extended the original deadline of Jan 15...they haven't given a new deadline yet but I KNOW I can do it. Especially with your help.
    The leaders for the race for most mycoke rewards points given to me:
    • Janiece J. (cousin power!): 116
    • Corey C.: 44
    • Hillary T.: 30
    • Melanie M.: 20
  • Running: I ran to Harvard and back today. 8 miles. 'Twas awesome.
  • Global warming: apparently it decided to stop its cycle yesterday. Now its cold in boston.
  • Thanksgiving plans: going home to CA, tomorrow simply can't come soon enough. What i'm looking forward to: Beach Blanket Babylon, Shopping w/ Karren and Gordon, my mom's fabulous rolls, Gary's tempura, California SUNSHINE, hot tubbing, games, Running the Stanford Dish, Santa Cruz, the Haight...(am I going to study, my sources say NO)
  • Recent movies I've seen: Bond. It rocks, go see it. Plus, Craig whatever...the new bond..hes pure hotness.
  • Movies I still really want to see: stranger than fiction
  • Roles I've recently played: Vanna White. I got to put on my old high school prom dress and smile and nod while helping my brother host a rousing game of jeopardy. One guy said I was such a good vanna that I found a new calling in life. I didn't know if I should take this as a compliment or slap him. (haha)
  • Bands I'm currently obsessed with:
    • Phoenix
    • Eagles of Death Metal (this stuff is just hot. and rockin)
    • Tapes 'n tapes
    • Silversun Pickups
    • Spoon (per usual)
    • Dandy Warhols (my love keeps growing for them, whats up with that?)
    • The Cold War Kids
  • Game Night: once again a success. once again boisterous, rowdy, and down right hilarious
  • School work: not happening

No comments: