Wednesday, November 15, 2006

S'Funny

3 weeks ago my friend Blaire shared one of her favorite websites for good tshirts. I was so happy with the site since I had seen many of the shirts in my favorite store of all time -- Villians. I found them all quite hilarious, but one in particular i HAD to have...you know, it was love at first sight. As the website says, "even if you dont get it, it still works".



Here is the model wearing the shirt. I don't open my mouth that wide when I wear it, but I do smile a lot since it makes me laugh, even as I'm wearing it.


Yesterday, my friend Sarah sent me a link for this picture. And I was so happy that my blue manatee shirt was supported by the even better photoshopped Hindenberg graphic.



In the immortal words of my niece "Ssss...funny!"

2 comments:

kt said...

oh teh humanity!

Lauren said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!
oh, the MANATEE