Monday, September 15, 2008

Ode to Mike

On this day of your birth, oh so many years ago, Michael William, I dedicate this blog post to you.

What can I really say that hasn't already been said?

You're everyone's friend. You're loyal. You're hilarious. You appreciate the beauty of the earth. You're incredibly smart (as evidenced by your crazy love for physics). You rock out. You know how to relax. You see the good in everyone. You are one of the kindest people I know.


You served as my airport ride service in Provo many times and never asked for anything in return. You have integrity. You smile all the time. You should have been born in the 60s or 70s (see rocking out). You're a music snob. You're a baseball lover. You love a clean kitchen. You are a master car packer. You are spiritual. You're a fast talker.


You're patient. You're a goofball (as am I). You're a nerd (I might rival your nerdiness). You're clearly a proud Seattleite and I love it. You love burgers, pizza, and mac n cheese (a true American). You love Brazil. You love apple products. You're always in a trend before it is a trend. You love biographies and WWII history. You can quote Arrested Development like nobody's business. You're a swimmer. You were my defensive coordinator for my flag football team in college.


You are so loving. Thanks for being my everything.

1 comment:

CoCo said...

So sweet. Happy Birthday Mike!