Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Breather

It was SO nice to go to Seattle for 10 days and take a step back from all the madness. Mike and I decided to move the wedding back and have some more time. Everything's okay, we just need some more time. I feel so good about this decision. Thanks for all your support!

The 4th of July was so fun with Mike's family. Hooray for fireworks, something that I didn't get to play with when I was growing up except for our short stint in WA. Boo on California for being too dry to blow stuff up! Mike's brother got these huge fireworks that were super loud and almost professional sized. They were fun. It was the first fourth in a long time that I've been sick. That wasn't too fun but it didn't damper the fun much at all.


Here's some pictures from the 4th. I have some more fun ones from the week from my iphone which I'll figure out how to upload later. (which is a whole other story, but I LOVE it and so glad I got one!)










3 comments:

CoCo said...

so fun. i hope mike wears his yellow crocs to the wedding. :) jk.

brendaheaton said...

Your hair in that last photo looks so...sexy!! Ahhh, canNOT wait for GG. And for you to come back!!!!

rich said...

Umm... are you guys starting to dress like each other? Or is it a hilarious misunderstanding? Ah ha ah ha ah