Friday, November 07, 2008

Halloween, what?

It was a little surreal being in Hawaii on my honeymoon on Halloween. Not that I get really excited for Halloween, but it is the first holiday in my favorite string of holidays. I usually try and plan a clever outfit, I usually go to at least one Halloween party, and I usually eat some (if not a lot) of Halloween candy. None of that happened this year. I spent a quiet night with my husband on Halloween, which was perfect. The North Shore got as crazy as we'd seen it, no big raging parties, but lots of scantily clad girls. My favorite part of Halloween are the kids outfits going trick or treating. I'm glad that I felt like I didn't totally miss out on Halloween because my sister sent me this picture of her kids.




This just makes me miss them more.

2 comments:

kt said...

omg. she's Kirsten. adorable!

Unknown said...

so cute whit!