Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hello Beautiful

After a great weekend in San Francisco I walked home with my suitcase and new record player in hand and these greeted me.






The winter here really does make you appreciate the spring so much more. I'm not saying that I won't love living in Northern California but I have learned through 3 long cold Boston winters that you learn to appreciate the blooming trees the second they start to open.

It was super windy in SF but Mike and I managed to take ONE picture the whole weekend. I think it's pretty cute although our hair is a mess. I'm glad Mike approves of SF (it was his first time there this weekend!).

3 comments:

CoCo said...

messy hair? are we looking at the same picture. :) very cute.

CoCo said...

p.s. i appreciate the photos. the sight of boston streets still stirs my soul (LITERALLY!) :)

k8 said...

yeah the trees just burst to life this weekend, it's been heaven.